Architectural & Planning
We have a wealth of local and national planning experience, a passion for architecture and detailing, and the backup of a multi-disciplinary consulting service. We will ably respond to the brief, location and character to work with our clients and decision makers to enhance the built environment.
Typical services include:
- Sketch schemes and feasibility studies
- Pre-application and local consultation meetings
- Coordination, submission and monitoring of Planning Applications
- Liaising with Consultees
- Assistance with planning conditions
- Presentation drawings, schedules and images
- Design and access statements
- Prior notification assistance
- Working drawings for building regulations and tender
- Conveyancing plans, as-built drawings and scale drawings
- House type design and adaption
- Master planning
Dealing with Ken was like a breath of fresh air. A pleasure – we are delighted with the result.
Smithers Purslow’s performance was second to none.