We are proud of our employees and the role that they play in growing the business. We are expanding in the South West and looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join our growing team, ideally Bristol based. This will suit an ambitious individual with drive, passion for customer service and who believes in our values.
EXPERIENCED BUILDING SURVEYOR – SOUTH WEST
As part of our plans to expand over the next few years, we are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor, ideally Bristol based, to support our growing team in the South West.
We are a company with an excellent reputation, holders of IIP Platinum and currently celebrating 40 years in business.
We are proud of our employees and the role that they play in growing the business. We have ambitious plans to expand over the next few years and are looking for people who share the same vision.
We have a culture built on respect and teamwork, building and fostering relationships, working hard but in a supportive, concerned, empathetic manner. You will need common sense, a sense of humour and we like to feel that everyone is involved, valued and appreciated.
We are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to support the growth of the South West office. This will suit an ambitious individual with drive, passion for customer service and who believes in our values.
In return, we will offer you a rewarding career and a role in an exciting development for us for the future. You’ll be involved in a wide range of projects in insurance, construction and general buildings. You won’t be bored, as every day is different!
You must be a proficient Building Surveyor with experience in the insurance and construction industries. You must have drive and energy, alongside a strong customer service ethos. Our values are key to our business and we would want to make sure that you believe in the same things.
The information listed below will be used to select individuals in line with our recruitment policies and are our minimum requirements.
- Degree in Building Surveying or equivalent qualification
- Approaching chartered status with the RICS
- Experienced Building Surveyor with a wide range of post qualification experience mainly on major & complex buildings insurance claims
- Experience in project management of building schemes from inception to completion, specification writing and contract administration
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary teams
- Good working knowledge of current building standards and codes of practice
Qualities and Skills
- Excellent leadership skills; motivating colleagues and customers
- Strong communicator and ability to build good relationships
- Team player
- Positive outlook and engaging personality
- Drive and energy to achieve our vision
- Ability and commitment to go the extra mile
- Strong commitment to excellent customer service
- Common sense thinker
- Self-motivated, with a sense of fun
- Constantly striving for excellence
- Ability to juggle multiple demands and competing deadlines
- Professional appearance and ability to act as an ambassador for the organisation
The post is a full time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week with a competitive salary and company pension scheme.
DO NOT miss this exciting opportunity! For more information please open our Candidate Information Pack attached:Candidate Pack Building Surveyor South West 030419
If this sounds like the business that you would thrive in, then please forward your cv and covering letter to email@example.com stating why you are the ideal person to join our team.